List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: error accounting
From:       "Bill Omer" <bill () spis ! net>
Date:       2002-10-25 13:55:31

I found the problem.  I'm passing this along to the list so people will
have an idea what to look for if this happens in the future.

When seeing errors such as:
Info: Accounting: login: entry for NAS nas13 port 20309 duplicate
Error: Accounting: login: entry for NAS nas13 port 20305 wrong order

The problem could be (and was for me), a wrong set of key pairs.

I re-entered the passwords on the nas's that were giving me the trouble,
and magically, the errors went away.

What did I learn from this?  Never trust your techs or assistants,
always (ALWAYS) double check their work.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.radius.cistron.nl/list/