List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    Re: Radius + LDAP + Simultaneous Use
From:       "TimJ" <frml () eggserver ! tallships ! ca>
Date:       2002-10-12 12:50:52

I have a similar setup. I've taken over running two ISPs. One uses a SQL
database, the other uses /etc/passwd file. We share modem pools as well.
What I've done is setup a separate machine that does all the accounting, and
proxies each realm to the appropriate radius server for each company. The I
setup the Simultaneous Use on each realm. Since that server only sees auth
requests for it's own realm it shouldn't confuse them (I've not actually
implemented it yet, but a radwho on each shows only the proper user). Like I
said, not quite the same situation, but it may help you.

Tim

We share modem pools now