List:       cistron-radius
Subject:    A question about huntgroups
From:       Mark Hennessy <mark () cloud9 ! net>
Date:       2002-05-26 17:19:55

I want to provide a different response to the RADIUS server depending upon
which NAS (by IP) makes the request, it would be very simple, only two
possible responses depending on which of two groups the NAS making the
request was a member of.

If I was to create two groups in huntgroups, would it be enough simply to
make two entries in the users file and set them with the proper info for
the respective NAS and then restrict the users entry to the appropriate
huntgroup with the "Huntgroup-Name" parameter?

Any suggestions on this otherwise?

--
 Mark P. Hennessy					      mark@cloud9.net

-