List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    [cisco-voip] 88XX Actionable Alert and Ignore
From:       "Pawlowski, Adam" <ajp26 () buffalo ! edu>
Date:       2015-04-28 18:08:08

Hi all. Playing around with the 8800 series devices, and I've turned on the \
actionable call alert. It looks pretty nice. There's an "ignore" option that appears \
here, but it doesn't silence the ringer when you press it, it just dismisses the \
toast. If I slap the volume rocker to down it mutes the ringer for the call.

Is this what it is supposed to do? I can't find any description of the "ignore" \
button or what it really should be doing. Since enough features have been broken on \
these and the 7800s I figured I'd ask.

Regards,

Adam P
SUNYAB