List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    Re: [cisco-voip] anyone try Skype Connect ?
From:       Andrew Grech <agrech88 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-26 2:13:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Yes, I have it working in my organisation we use three different skype
buttons which direct people to different call center queues (inbound only)
It was fairly straightforward to setup - DTMF required a little bit of
tweaking due to the CUBE and call center being inband\outband. The standard
setup is just one trunk however multiple trunks can be purchased.

On another note I have seen people using software such as FREESWITCH and
taking advantage of APIs to do this for free however it isn't a supported
solution.