List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    [cisco-voip] One-way audio
From:       isa mattar <isanet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-28 5:52:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi all

 I have problem as the following:

One-way audio=97a conversation between two users in which only one user can
hear anything, but second one not hear  =97 after restart phone the both us=
ers
can hear after few days same problem return back . This problem happen only
in internal call (local LAN) if they user use full number, that mean if cal=
go throw PSTN there is no issue. Finally after restart CME all user can cal=
internally and no issue, but after few days the same problem return back.

When I faced problem, I used ping  to check connectivity and phone dhcp
configuration  it=92s OK,but in phone call statistics  give me this result,
received and send packet in phone one phone give me received 0,send OK,
seconded phone give received OK and send 0 .

I use call manager express release 3.3 cisco 2851

Any advice for this issue ??

Thanks a lot advance.