List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    [cisco-voip] Single DID for FAX & Desk Phone
From:       Cisco VoIP <cucmge () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-31 17:11:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,

I have a client who use Avaya PBX and planing to move to CUCM. We can
provide almost all the current feature with CUM except one feature which
they use single DID number for FAX and Voice call. So, User has a single
number for Fax and DID. when they receive fax they can check it with
outlook. I heard that next version of unity will be supporting this. Is it
true?

any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Manoj