List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    [cisco-voip] UC500 with Polycom VTX 1000
From:       Leo Dream <dreamleo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-31 12:15:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Guys

I get some problems while configuring the UC500 to work with Polycom VTX
1000. The Polycom is using analog line.

The Polycom connects to the FXS port of the UC500, by using stcapp, the
polycom can dial/receive calls. The problem is if the call is initialized
from the polycom, I cannot build up a conference (press the CONF
button won't hold the call and switch to another line). But if the polycom
receives a call, it will build up a conference by pressing the CONF button.
Also the max party in the conference is 3 (including the polycom), is it
related to the "dual-line" for the ephone-dn? any configure to increase
this?

Anyone has any idea? Let me know if you need any configuraiton.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Leo