List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    Re: [cisco-voip] Outbound Caller ID w/ CUCM 6.1
From:       "Erick Bergquist" <erickbee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-30 3:43:03

Did you reset the MGCP gateway endpoint after changing the Caller ID
field on the MGCP Gateway endpoint configuration?  Setting it there,
should override any other caller ID settings, unless you used the X
wildcard in the Caller ID field. If you set the caller id to a 10
digit phone number there, and it was reset properly (and actually
reset) then that number should be sent for all calls. When the MGCP
gateway is reset in CCM it should unregister and re-register. If you
refresh the call manager page quick after resetting, it should show it
unregistered.

Does your MGCP gateway have 'ccm-manager config' in it ?  Are you sure
the call went out this endpoint you set the caller id on?

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Wilusz, Mike
<mikewilusz@pricechopper.com> wrote:

> Hey All,
>

> Lots of good information going back and forth lately=85 thanks for lettin=
g me
> leech.  I'm dealing with a CUCM 6.1 install (I've previously only done a
> brief CCME install), and I'm having an issue trying to understand
> implementing controlled caller ID for outbound calls.  Our carrier allows=
 us
> to pass whatever caller ID information we want, so right now when I place=
> call, my 4-digit DN is shown with the name "Unknown Caller" on the caller=
 ID