List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    Re: [cisco-voip] secondary dial tone problems
From:       Ryan Ratliff <rratliff () cisco ! com>
Date:       2007-12-31 17:52:33

4.1(3)SR6 should be out and does have the fix.

-Ryan

On Dec 31, 2007, at 11:33 AM, Jason Burns wrote:

To add a bit to Ryan's email:

I always use the following query in 4.X (either query analyzer or
enterprise manager with your highest numbered CCM030X DB selected) to
see what might not have "Provide Outside Dialtone" checked.

select dnorpattern, outsidedialtone
from numplan
where dnorpattern like '8%' and outsidedialtone = '0'

If that doesn't work...

It's also possible that the forwarding intercept for that 8XXXX is
still stuck in the database and is causing CCM to hold off on
providing the outside dialtone because CCM thinks the number still
exists.

This wouldn't be visible in the previous query, but could be
identified in the CCM traces.

CSCsj30852 - CM 4.x - Inactive or Unassigned DN with CFA still
forwards calls

Which was fixed in an Engineering Special (no SR released for it yet)

It's more likely an overlapping pattern somewhere without the
checkbox, but if after more searching you can't find the offending
pattern you might want to turn to the traces / TAC.

Thanks,
Jason Burns