List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    Re: [cisco-voip] Excluding extensions from CDR reporting
From:       "Hames, Joel" <jhames () tamdistrict ! org>
Date:       2007-12-27 19:48:50

Thinking about this more, I do want VM information in my call accounting
reporting.  But I also want the option to filter these extensions out so
that I can get meaningful non-VM voice traffic reporting.  I will pursue
this more with the call accounting software provider.  Thanks for the
clarification, everyone.

Joel Hames
Senior Director, Information Technology
Tamalpais Union High School District