List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    Re: [cisco-voip] need for incoming fxo to fwd to IP phone
From:       Ryan Ratliff <rratliff () cisco ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 14:32:48

If you are getting dial tone it sounds like your call is not hitting
an MGCP controlled dial-peer.

-Ryan

On Feb 27, 2006, at 7:38 PM, IT wrote:

See my answers below:

How is your voice-port configured, and on CCM side was
the MGCP endpoint (gateway port) reset after changes
made?
Loop start with no battery-reversal. Yes, it was reset.

  Calling Search Space set right on MGCP endpoint
in CCM?
Yes.

Port direction set to both directions or
something else?  Both directions

On router/gateway, do you have the ccm-manager config
commands?
ccm-manager fallback-mgcp
ccm-manager mgcp
ccm-manager music-on-hold
ccm-manager config server 10.96.3.11
ccm-manager config

When you call the number, do you get dial-tone, busy
signal, ??
Dial Tone.

Do you see the voice-port on the router
connect or show any activity at all? (show voice call
summ).
FXOLS_ONHOOK -> FXOLS_RINGING -> FXOLS_PROCEEDING (with a vtsp state of
S_DIGIT_COLLECT)

Can you place outbound calls out this port / endpoint?
Yes.