List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    Re: [cisco-voip] TAC using a password decrypter
From:       Kevin Thorngren <kthorngr () cisco ! com>
Date:       2005-12-30 20:26:32

Ryan is correct.  We don't have a publicly available tool to decrypt
passwords.  There are very few instances where it would be needed and
an administrator should be able to reset the service passwords through
the CCM tools provided.

Please unicast the case number to me so I can make sure the TAC CE
understands this.

Kevin