List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    Re: [cisco-voip] deciphering 7960 Phone's internal webpages
From:       Wes Sisk <wsisk () cisco ! com>
Date:       2005-12-30 2:51:09

This is the date, time, reason for the last phone reset.

If the phone crashed due to watchdog timeout or other abnormal
processor activity, you would get a bunch of hex in there that is
basically a stack dump.

Right now there is no external decoder for these, and not even an
automated internal decoder.  But we use the data in phone reset cases
to see what function crashed the phone.

/Wes