List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    [cisco-voip] Unity Failover Issue
From:       Israel Lang <zephy316 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-28 16:04:52

I have an interesting issue with my failover cluster. Unity version is 4.04sr1.

Let's say I manually failover to my backup server for maintenance purposes.
After I am done doing the maintenance and have rebooted the servers I must
stop and start the Unity Services before I failback or else I just get
ringback from the VM ports. Same thing if I reboot the failover. I must make
sure to stop and start the Unity Services once the box is back up.

Anyone else encountered this issue? Any way to resolve it?

--
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!
zephy316_gmail.com

Replace the _ with an @ symbol