List:       cisco-voip
Subject:    RE: [cisco-voip] Call failure logging
From:       "Wes Sisk" <wsisk () cisco ! com>
Date:       2004-08-25 17:29:13

Hi Tim,

1. AFAIK it is not possible to log only cdrs for "failed" calls.  AFAIK it
is not possible to log only CDR for gateway calls.  It's all or nothing with
the only difference being "log calls with zero duration".  See the CCM
service parameter help for info on that.

2. CDRs are automagically pruned.  Look under service->service parameters
for the Cisco Database Layer Monitor process you can set the pruning time,
max number of records to maintain etc.

/Wes