List:       cisco-nsp
Subject:    RE: [nsp] Interface counter mismatch
From:       "Moody, Mark" <mark () more ! net>
Date:       1999-09-09 18:52:54

I can tell you a couple things are broken in 11.1(28)CC, we discovered a
problem with HSA, when a "slave sync conf" caused a 7513 to reboot
spontaneously.  Also, two routers with Enhanced ATM Port Adapter
mysteriously began dropping all connections until a shut/no shut was done.
I would recommend staying away from 11.1(28)CC.

--
Mark Moody
Network Operations Coordinator