List:       cisco-nsp
Subject:    [nsp] Re: your mail
From:       jlixfeld () idirect ! ca
Date:       1998-03-23 5:52:24

I'm having alot of problems with FastEthernets and underruns, not
overruns.  Underruns are when the interface cannot ship the packets out
fast enough so I assume overruns are where the interface cannot process
the incoming packets fast enough.  Maybe a result of overloading the
interface or your router is at it's max.  That's what we are faced with
here.  7206 w/2 FastE Interfaces, and 1 HSSI interface.  The HSSi is fine,
just the FastE's are going nuts.  Has been a problem with IOS 11.2(5)P
11.2(12)P and 11.2(12.1)P.  I think I'm going to go with the 11.1CA train.
I hear it is FAR more stable then the 11.2P train.  BTW:  Does anyone know
if 11.1CA supports Version 5 NetFlow or just Version 1?!