List:       cisco-nsp
Subject:    Re: [c-nsp] ASR900 Webinar Announcement
From:       "Waris Sagheer (waris)" <waris () cisco ! com>
Date:       2015-12-04 18:30:04

Thank you everyone for attending the webinar. We had more than 145 folks in total \
from two sessions.  Feel free to reach out to us if there were any questions \
unanswered. You can find the slides and recording under “ASR900 Webinar”  heading on \
the following page, http://www.warisinfo.com/technology-tutorials

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer
Technical Marketing Manager
Service Provider Routing Segment
waris@cisco.com<mailto:waris@cisco.com>
Phone: +1 408 853 6682
Mobile: +1 408 835 1389

CCIE - 19901

<http://www.cisco.com/>

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the \
intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly \
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the \
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this \
message.

For corporate legal information go \
to:http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html