List:       cisco-nsp
Subject:    Re: [c-nsp] VASI support on ASR920
From:       Nathan Ward <cisco-nsp () daork ! net>
Date:       2015-09-24 4:38:19

More limited than the 9k, which also can't do VASI. I doubt we'll see it.

The ASR920 really isn't designed for enterprise stuff. It's a great product in the \
same area of a service provider network as an ME3600 sort of thing, nothing more.

(Well, it would be if the one we have didn't stop forwarding when it came under under \
heavy load, but you know, we're getting there..)

--
Nathan Ward