List:       cisco-nsp
Subject:    Re: [c-nsp] me-3600 docs and drops
From:       Spyros Kakaroukas <skakaroukas () rolaware ! com>
Date:       2014-12-24 9:46:25

1) I can only assume it's a typo and they mean SVI instead of EFP. You can have \
different service instances on different ports belonging to the same bridge-domain, \
or even different service-instances on the same port ( assuming different \
encapsulation obviously ). Just remember that if it's matching tagged traffic, you \
need to pop all the tags before you can terminate it on an SVI.

2) No idea, never tried to match on ethertype in the past. I'd try a newer release \
though.

My thoughts and words are my own.

Kind Regards,

Spyros