List:       cisco-nsp
Subject:    Re: [c-nsp] Questions regarding 6PE and route aggregation
From:       Spyros Kakaroukas <skakaroukas () rolaware ! com>
Date:       2014-02-26 11:16:30

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

On scenario B, I propagate the default using the neighbor default-originate command. \
The remote PE gets the route as well as a label for it. However, there doesn't appear \
to be a label for it in the LFIB of the local PE. Creating the static default seems \
to populate the LFIB with an aggregate label. So, I'm guessing it should be there \
without me having to do anything special, but isn't.

I find doing multiple lookups kind of wasteful, but then again, given the simplicity \
and the feature parity we get from 6PE, it might be a good trade-off.

My thoughts and words are my own.

Kind Regards,

Spyros