List:       cisco-nsp
Subject:    [c-nsp] Cisco CME FXO PSTN Calls & Dial-Patterns
From:       Ibrahim Alsharif <ib_cims () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-07-31 14:31:36

Hello Dears,

I need your help in Cisco CME setup, I have Voice FXO interface, on this interface \
I'm connecting PSTN line for normal phone calls.

after I did configure the telephony-service, dial-peer and the voice port, below are \
the configuration:

telephony-service
 conference hardware
 no auto-reg-ephone
 max-ephones 20
 max-dn 20
 ip source-address 192.168.105.254 port 2000
 timeouts transfer-recall 15
 load 7911 SCCP11.8-4-2S.loads
 load 7960-7940 SCCP41.8-4-2S.loads
 load 7941 SCCP41.8-4-2S.loads
 load 7961 SCCP41.8-4-2S.loads
 time-zone 31
 time-format 24
 max-conferences 8 gain -6
 moh moh-new.au
 multicast moh 239.0.0.1 port 2000
 web admin system name ccmeu password ccmep
 dn-webedit
 time-webedit
 transfer-system full-consult
 secondary-dialtone 9
===============
dial-peer voice 1 pots
 destination-pattern 9T
 progress_ind setup enable 3
 progress_ind alert enable 8
 fax rate disable
 direct-inward-dial
 port 0/2/0
 forward-digits all
 prefix 9
===========================
voice-port 0/2/0
 groundstart auto-tip delay 10
 caller-id enable
==============================
voice-port 0/2/0
 groundstart auto-tip delay 10
 connection plar opx immediate 702
 caller-id enable
==============================
ephone-dn  2  dual-line
 number 702
 name user2

==============================
ephone  2
 device-security-mode none
 button  1:2

with the above configuration I'm not able to place any call through the PSTN line or \
to block international or mobile calls. the CME considering the prefix 9 as a digit \
of the call placed. I guess the problem is in the destination-pattern configuration, \
but unfortunately I didn't recognize the purpose of it, I need someone to help in \
this configuration.

Thanks in Advance
Ibrahim