List:       cisco-nsp
Subject:    [c-nsp] port indicators on LightningEdge 310
From:       Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz () princeton ! edu>
Date:       2010-07-29 22:39:32

We have a 6500 that connects to our service providers Lightning Edge 310.   We have \
been trying to troubleshoot a packet loss problem and was trying to figure out what \
the port 12 copper status lights mean before I call them.

The port 12 copper on the LightningEdge 310 shows green Left and Amber right on \
interface.   I would think that normal operation (most cases) would indicate all \
green, but then again I don't know the equipment.

Anybody have a manual?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Fitzwater
Princeton University