List:       cisco-nsp
Subject:    [c-nsp] Connecting aux to console
From:       Josh <usenetspamtrap () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-04-30 23:26:42

I saw a post here awhile back about connecting the aux
port to console port to avoid using a term server, but
cannot find it now.

Based on the docs that I can find, it looks like I
should be using a rollover cable (got that), configure
the aux port (8N1, no flow control, 9600, modem
inout(?) -- got that), and go...

However it isn't working.  Does anyone have a pointer?

Thanks,
Josh