List:       cisco-nas
Subject:    [cisco-nas] DSL NAT Question
From:       "Imad Buhidma" <imad () lttnet ! net>
Date:       2005-04-28 8:20:00

Hello

We are using Cisco 7206VXR (NPE-G1) with IOS version 12.2(15)T9 as aggregation for \
DSL subscribers (approximately 10000 clients) and all subscribers will have private \
ip addresses, I would to know what is the recommended number of real ip addresses \
that we should use in NAT Pool to obtain good performance.

Imad buhidma