List:       cipe
Subject:    RE: cipe compiled under debian 2.2 linux 2.4 does not read option
From:       "Bort, Paul" <pbort () tmwsystems ! com>
Date:       2001-05-29 15:48:28

The only other thing I can think of is the permissions on the option file,
which should be read or read/write for the owner, and no read or write for
group and other. My CIPEs complain when this isn't set correctly, so I don't
know why you wouldn't be getting the error message, but it's worth checking.