List:       cipe
Subject:    Re: New User Help
From:       "Mike Ballon" <calzonie () hotmail ! com>
Date:       1999-12-27 17:54:58

ok I have the port 0 problem fixed and one computer seems 100% ready to go,
now for someone to talk to it :)

When trying to compile (./configure actually) I get the error that my kernel
version is not supported.  I was under the impression that cipe 1.3 supports
all version 2.x kernels, anyway here's mine:

Linux version 2.2.12-20 (root@porky.devel.redhat.com)
gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release))
#1 Mon Sep 27 10:25:54 EDT 1999