List:       cipe
Subject:    CIPE and NTnetworks
From:       "Adilson G. Oliveira" <adilson () unimedsc ! com ! br>
Date:       1998-09-28 16:31:22

Hi!

I finaly succesfully made my first VPN using CIPE! Hurra!!! ;-)

Now the question? In both networks, I have some windows workgroups over
TCP/IP. I need do do anything special to see those workgroups whem I use
the network neibohouds of windows 95 or NT? In other words, I need to
share windows resources with CIPE.

[]s

Adilson.
--