List:       cipe
Subject:    Re: mailing list archive
From:       Olaf Titz <olaf () bigred ! inka ! de>
Date:       1998-08-17 23:50:32

> 1. Is there archive of this mailing list?

There is an archive accessible via the standard majordomo commands,
just send "help" to majordomo@inka.de and it will tell you how to
retrieve files associated with a mailing list. For each month since
April 1998 there is one file which contains that month's messages. I
_hope_ this works again since the mailer was re-installed after a
crash in the mentioned month. If not, tell me. Unfortunately, we
haven't managed to set up an easier to use Web interface yet.

> 2. can I use cipe with 2.0.35?

Yes.

> 3. what is the status of porting cipe to 2.1.xxx?

I'm working at it low-priority (high priority being my masters thesis;-)
and I want it completed as soon as possible when 2.2 becomes
available. Problem is, two of the core components - the input engine
in sock.c and the output engine in output.c - will need more or less a
complete rewrite. The rest is easy (it compiles, but untested of
course).

Olaf