List:       cipe
Subject:    win2k problem
From:       - - <junkcollects () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-01-05 22:19:09

Hi,
After messing with the list archives, and still could
not solve my problem (and confused more :) I decided
to ask for a kind help from the list.
My problem, beside on linux server side and linux
clients side, the windows client does not work as it
supposed to. I can only ping the remote vpn ip when I
run "cipsrvr.exe console" from the command line. I
tried service to start automatically,manual, anything,
but it got no further. I also tried the included patch
mentioned in the list. (adding keys of DependOnService
and DependonGroup to the registry)
Still I can only ping the remote when I run cipsrvr
manually.
Thank you

Mustafa Bodur