List:       cipe
Subject:    Re: DDK environment under XP
From:       Damion Wilson <dwilson () ibl ! bm>
Date:       2003-12-18 15:09:33

The Windows NT 4.0 SDK+DDK will work fine. That's what I'm using for this
because I maintain NT4.0 - XP operation. I don't know what the rules are for
redistributing it because Microsoft has (of course) end of life'd it. I could
always send it to you if you have the space and a fast enough pipe. You
should also have Visual C++ 6.0 (I think the new Visual Studio is painfully
different, so I can't vouch for it).

DKW