List:       cipe
Subject:    Re: CIPE Win32 v2.0pre14 Win2k Installation Issues
From:       Damion Wilson <dwilson () ibl ! bm>
Date:       2002-07-29 3:45:56

Yeah, something like that.

The previous version of the .inf network installer scripting language was an
iterative programming environment allowing direct execution of whatever you
wanted as well as direct manipulation of the registry. Now, the ,inbf
language is inference-based and I haven't figured out yet how to cause the
adapter installation AND the service installation to occur from the same
invocation of the network installer GUI.

Any insight from anyone would be appreciated.

DKW