List:       cipe
Subject:    RE: CIPE Routing Win32
From:       Michael Da Cova <mdacova () equiinet ! com>
Date:       2002-07-25 12:25:02

Hi

I had the same problem and had to set the peer PTP address to a ip address
on the win32 CIPE VPN Peer setting, also a route was entered for the remote
network e.g..

Cipe WINXP Settings

LOCAL IP ADDRESS 0.0.0.0 PORT 3001
PEER IP ADDRESS XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX PORT 3001

LOCAL PTP ADDRESS 172.16.90.1
PEER PTP ADDRESS 172.16.90.2

WINDOWS ROUTING
Add route 192.168.200.0 mask 255.255.255.0 172.16.90.2

On the Linux CIPE server a route back to 172.16.90.1 via the cipe interface.

Hope this helps

Michael Da Cova