List:       cipe
Subject:    Re: CIPE adapter for Bluetooth
From:       ewheeler () kaico ! com
Date:       2001-10-18 5:02:38

Abhay --
  I have no experience with Bluetooth, but if you can route through the
bluetooth device with normal tcp/ip, then CIPE sould be no problem.  As
long as the other end (or the bluetooth device itself) can decrypt the
data, you should be ok.

Could you give more information about the bluetooth device and how linux
interacts with it?

--Eric

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Abhay Kumar Singh wrote:

> Hi guys,
>  I am trying to use CIPE adapter to communicate with a bluetooth device
> connected
> to my Win2k PC thru a serial port.
>
> any idea about how feasible it is, pros and cons, will be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Abhay
>
> --

Eric Wheeler