List:       cipe
Subject:    Re: logging cipe messages separately
From:       joseph lahdenpera sheedy <josephs () oeone ! com>
Date:       2001-09-13 14:45:45

It sounds like you're using the redhat RPMs, but if you're
willing to compile CIPE, you can do

/configure --disable-debug && make && make install

I did this once I got bored of seeing all the redundant cipe
syslog messages, after testing that  all the connections were
happy.  go cipe!

You can also edit /etc/syslog.conf, and redirect kernel
messages to a different destination.

kern.*			/var/log/kernel-log

Any finer granularity than that, and I usually just ask
grep.

	j0seph