List:       cifs-protocol
Subject:    [cifs-protocol] Looking for missing documentation (MS-KILE?) for CVE-2024-21427, CVE-2024-20674 and
From:       Andrew Bartlett via cifs-protocol <cifs-protocol () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2024-04-09 23:52:39

Kia Ora Dochelp,

Recently I saw "KB5037754: How to manage PAC Validation changes related
to CVE-2024-26248 and CVE-2024-29056" was published.

Can I have a pointer to the new NETLOGON behaviour and the new
structures for the SamLogon PAC validation, and the new required
behaviours so a Samba AD DC can handle this?

I don't see any errata that looks relevant yet.

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett

Samba Team Lead                https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba
Catalyst.Net Ltd

Proudly developing Samba for Catalyst.Net Ltd - a Catalyst IT group
company

Samba Development and Support: https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba

Catalyst IT - Expert Open Source Solutions