List:       cifs-protocol
Subject:    Re: [cifs-protocol] MS-SWM Q10 - 3.1.6.1 Server Application Notifies of an Interface Being > Enabled
From:       "Jeff McCashland \(He/him\) via cifs-protocol" <cifs-protocol () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2024-01-05 17:57:49

[Hung-Chun and Kristian to BCC]

Hi Stefan, =

I will dig into this and let you know what I find. =

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland (He/him)=A0| Senior Escalation Engineer=A0| Microsoft=A0Pro=
tocol Open Specifications Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) P=
acific Time (US and Canada)
Local country phone number found here:=A0http://support.microsoft.com/globa=
lenglish=A0| Extension 1138300