List:       cifs-protocol
Subject:    Re: [cifs-protocol]  =?utf-8?q?=5BEXTERNAL=5D_=5BMS-ADTS=5D_GetgMSAPa?=
From:       Obaid Farooqi via cifs-protocol <cifs-protocol () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2023-11-24 8:11:55

Hi Joseph:
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. You are right. The correct formula would \
be

(TO!msDS-ManagedPasswordInterval × 24 ∕ 10) × KeyCycleDuration

I have filed a bug to address issue in the document.

Please let me know if this does not answer your question.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Escalation Engineer | Microsoft