List:       cifs-protocol
Subject:    Re: [cifs-protocol] [EXTERNAL] Remote Scheduled Tasks Management
From:       Jeff McCashland via cifs-protocol <cifs-protocol () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2020-10-07 16:30:41

Hi Douglas,

Could you let us know more about what problem your trying to address?

 - All of our protocols are documented here: \
                https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/openspecs/windows_protocols
 - Web Services Management is documented in [MS-WSMV]: \
                https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/openspecs/windows_protocols/ms-wsmv
 - RPC calls are documented in [MS-RPCE]: \
                https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/openspecs/windows_protocols/ms-rpce
 - PowerShell remoting is covered in the PowerShell docs: \
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell

You could take a network trace while running the Invoke-GPUpdate command, then see \
what protocols Wireshark or Message Analyzer identify.

Please let us know if you have specific questions about any of the Open \
Specifications documents at the first link above.

Best regards,
Jeff McCashland | Senior Escalation Engineer | Microsoft Protocol Open Specifications \
                Team
Phone: +1 (425) 703-8300 x38300 | Hours: 9am-5pm | Time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific \
Time (US and Canada) Local country phone number found here: \
http://support.microsoft.com/globalenglish | Extension 1138300 We value your \
feedback.   My manager is Natesha Morrison (namorri), +1 (704) 430-4292