List:       cifs-protocol
Subject:    Re: [cifs-protocol] 115051412733033 x.uuidDsa in MS-ADTS 6.2.2.5 - KCC connection translation
From:       Sreekanth Nadendla <srenaden () microsoft ! com>
Date:       2015-06-05 18:44:48

Hello Douglas,
uuidDsa holds actual GUID and NOT GUID based DNS names like \
A2f6c43e-e9c9-4040-a2b0-e9ebf2ec02b8._msdcs.379135dom.lab.  We will update the \
relevant sections of MS-ADTS in a future release. Please let me know if you have any \
questions on this.

Regards,
Sreekanth Nadendla
Microsoft Windows Open Specifications