List:       cifs-protocol
Subject:    Re: [cifs-protocol] 112092556662141] FRS questions
From:       Tarun Chopra <Tarun.Chopra () microsoft ! com>
Date:       2012-10-31 6:03:01

Hi Matthieu

Regarding your follow up query " Just to be sure, the CO_FLAG_INSTALL_INCOMPLETE is \
set in the windows implementation of the protocol as it's not transmitted to the \
upstream there is no obligation for alternative implementation ?" -- Yes, \
CO_FLAG_INSTALL_INCOMPLETE  is not sent to upstream. The purpose of it is to indicate \
outbound log not to delete the staging file when the change order is not installed \
yet. Once the install is done, we clear this flag.

I hope this resolves your query and it's Ok to close the case, please confirm.

Thanks
Tarun