List:       cifs-protocol
Subject:    Re: [cifs-protocol] [REG:111020105939834] server behavior with
From:       Bryan Burgin <bburgin () microsoft ! com>
Date:       2011-03-05 15:33:09

Yes.  I sent subsequent mail with the change I recommended, copied below.

Thank you for your patience.

Bryan

Matthieu,

To close this out, I filed a request with the owners of [MS-ADTS] recommending the \
following Windows Behavior Note:

At the text in 3.1.1.3.4.1.3   LDAP_SERVER_DIRSYNC_OID "If the base of the search is \
not the root of an NC, the server will return the error insufficientAccessRights / \
<unrestricted>. " add <WBN>

<WBN> Windows will return insufficientAccessRights if the base of the search is not \
the root of an NC and LDAP_DIRSYNC_OBJECT_SECURITY is not set.

Bryan