List:       cifs-protocol
Subject:    [cifs-protocol] Thankyou for returning the bitfield values!
From:       Andrew Bartlett <abartlet () samba ! org>
Date:       2010-04-28 1:22:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Tridge recently pointed me at the return of hexadecimal constants in
bitmask definitions.

I'm so glad these are back - it will make interruptibility much easier,
and the conversations we have here much more reliable.  As you know, the
challenges here have been a pet gripe of mind for a number of years
now.

Please pass on my thanks to everybody that has been involved in fixing
this!

Andrew Bartlett
Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.