List:       cifs-protocol
Subject:    Re: [cifs-protocol] [REG: 210041353965669001 ]MS-RPRN: Question on
From:       Obaid Farooqi <obaidf () microsoft ! com>
Date:       2010-04-13 15:32:53

Hi Andreas:
I'll be helping you with your question regarding cAddNetPrinters. I'll keep you \
updated as appropriate and will be in touch as soon as I have something concrete. If \
you have questions/clarifications about this issue, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Obaid Farooqi
Sr. Support Escalation Engineer | Microsoft