List:       cifs-protocol
Subject:    [cifs-protocol] Monthly Message from The Technical Committee
From:       Ron Schnell <ronnie () thetc ! org>
Date:       2008-12-05 17:08:26

The Technical Committee was formed to help enforce the Microsoft anti-trust=
 Final Judgment entered by the US Courts in 2002 (see http://www.thetc.org)=
.  The TC has been involved in reviewing and commenting on much of the rece=
ntly posted technical documentation and is interested in hearing about your=
 experiences using these documents for product development or enhancement, =
either by posting your feedback to this mailing list, or by contacting the =
TC on a strictly confidential basis by sending e-mail to docfeedback@thetc.=
org

We will send this e-mail to the list once per month.