List:       cifs-protocol
Subject:    Re: [cifs-protocol] Session keys are not always 16 bytes long
From:       "Stefan (metze) Metzmacher" <metze () samba ! org>
Date:       2008-08-16 7:07:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hongwei,

>    For your SMB signing problem shown in the network traces attached,  =
what is your configuration ?  Are you using Vista client connecting to Sa=
mba server and KDC ?    You also mentioned windows servers.  How are they=
 used in your configuration ?   I just want to make sure we  check the co=
rrect section of the code and create a testing environment that will be m=
ore helpful for finding the problem.

The captures show a samba4 client against a windows 2008 server.
See the strings in the session setup request and response.

metze