List:       chora
Subject:    [chora] problems viewing "large files"
From:       Sandra Milena Tibocha Roa <smtibocha () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-02-12 17:37:52

Hi!

I sucessfully installed horde and chora. I can browse
the repositories and view some files ("small files"),
but i canīt view any "large files" (2.8Mb or 3Mb for
example), and i canīt download it, neither. Chora
doesn't show error messages, just does anything.

I am using chora 1.2, horde 2.2., and httpd 2-4 on Red
Hat 9.0. I donīt need use firewall or proxy, because
server and client pc are in my Lan.

Thanks!