List:       chkrootkit-users
Subject:    Re: [crt-users] ChkrootKit anomality found?
From:       emery.guevremont () cynovad ! com
Date:       2002-03-13 21:11:02

I haven't been able to reproduce the same output. Everytime I've seen the
/proc problem, it happen when chrootkit was executed from a cron job. But
from a first look, what do you think might cause this?

--

Emery Guévremont,
Network administrator and Customer Support

                                                                                      \

                    Nelson Murilo                                                     \

                    <nelson@pangeia.com.br>         To:     users@chkrootkit.org      \

                    Sent by:                        cc:                               \

                    owner-chkrootkit@ns1.chkr       Subject:     Re: [crt-users] \
                ChkrootKit anomality found?
                    ootkit.org                                                        \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

                    03/13/2002 04:34 PM                                               \

                    Please respond to users                                           \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 03:51:00PM -0500, emery.guevremont@cynovad.com
wrote:

> Here's the output (See attached file: log.aliens)

Ok, but I don't see /proc problem in this file.

if you ran `chkrootkit aliens'?