List:       cherokee
Subject:    Re: [Cherokee] Cherokee and WebDAV
From:       David Beitey <david () davidjb ! com>
Date:       2012-09-25 23:32:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

In case anyone was curious about the status of this support for a HTTP
reverse proxied WebDAV client in Cherokee, the recent fixed I've made with
regards to HTTP method handling take care of this.  The issue was that
various methods -- see
https://github.com/cherokee/webserver/commit/e6d7fa953822f7f7747c3a1324301f17dba7219afor
 details on which were affected (there were quite a few WebDAV-related
methods) -- weren't configured to accept request bodies.  So, headers would
be received and processed by Cherokee, but not the body.  This lead to my
back-end application being confused as it was only receiving part of the
expected request.

This fix is now in the latest version of Cherokee on GitHub and Cherokee
has a QA test to check this in future.

-- David